Should you Invest in Capital Gain Bonds (54EC) to Save Taxes?

We love to Save taxes and one of the ways to save on Long term Capital Gains Tax on Real Estate is to invest in Capital Gains Tax Saving Bonds u/s 54EC from NHAI, REC, IRFC or PFC. Below are few rules to avail this tax exemption: 1. Only Long Term capital gains from Real […]

Related posts

How to Save Long Term Capital Gains Tax from Property? Posted on 

May 20, 2019
by Amit

Capital Gains Calculator for Property Posted on 

May 18, 2019
by Amit

Should you Invest Rs 50,000 in NPS to Save Tax u/s 80CCD (1B)? Posted on 

March 18, 2019
by Amit

How your wife can help you save taxes? Posted on 

January 6, 2018
by Amit

Source link